The folks at Townscape would like to extend a great big thank you to everyone who made our event a success this year. Please take a moment to read our press release, which acknowledge's specific contributions. We couldn't have done it without you!
GeraniumFest is our annual fundraiser. Along with geraniums, there are a variety of colorful annuals and perennials for purchase. We also have a stunning selection of hanging baskets and patio containers. All are locally grown. Credit cards are accepted the day of the event. All the proceeds from the sale of geraniums go toward purchasing trees for Lynnfield.
Looking forward to GeraniumFest 2019! Details will be released in April 2019.
Kids Day - 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
In conjunction with GeraniumFest, Kids Day provides lots of fun activities for families to enjoy including:
- NASCAR Rock 'N Roll Racing
- Red Sox Showcase - Batting cages and pitching, an hour long appearance by Wally and Tessie at 12pm, and much more!
- Mobile Cuts - Featuring a braid bar, hair cuts, styling, and shoe shine!
- Animal Craze Pony Rides
- Inflatable Bouncy Houses
- Inflatable Obstacle Courses
- Inflatable Boxing Ring
- Ultimate Mobile Gaming Game Truck
- Ultimate Mobile Gaming Laser Tag
- Mothers Day Planting Table with volunteers from the Village Home & Garden Club of Lynnfield
- Face Painting
- Balloon Animals
- Main Stage featuring musical performances from local bands and music classes with A Moms Village
Tickets are available online or the day of the event. Registration fees are as follows:
- Children under age 2 are free
- Adults (16+) are free
- One child (age 2-15): $20
- Two children (age 2-15): $40
- Three or more children (age 2-15): $50
Each child entering Townscape's Geraniumfest and Kids Day MUST have a liability waiver form signed by his or her parent or guardian. (i.e. a friend's parent cannot sign the liability form in lieu of that child's parent or guardian). You can print that form here.
Register online in advance to save time and money:
In-person registration will be available Friday, May 11th from 5:30-6:30 PM near the tennis courts at Lynnfield Middle School, and on the day of the event (Saturday, 5/12) starting at 10 AM.
In order to enter the event, each child must be wearing a registration bracelet. Registration bracelets can be picked up either in-person Friday, 5/11 from 5:30-6:30 PM at Lynnfield Middle School (if attendees would like to be able to walk right into the event on Saturday morning) or the morning of the event, starting at 10 AM.
This is a rain-or-shine event and no refunds can be given.
Would you like to help out at Kids Day? CLICK HERE for details and to sign up.
If you would like to become a sponsor, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.Money raised from this family-friendly event will go directly to initiatives to improve outdoor recreational facilities in Lynnfield (more information available under the Trees, Playgrounds and Fields pages).